facebook臉書,面子書
On June 18, 2013, 3 days after his UCSB graduation, Kenny Chang left for Singapore to conduct research at Singapore's Biomedical Research Institute, Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) . Completing his work in Singapore, he flew to Taiwan on Aug. 24 to visit friends and relatives and to do internship at a major hospital in Kaohsiong.
Kenny (Little Tokyo) 9-7-2013
Kenny with family
Two brothers both graduates of UCSB in biochemisty major
This is street photography.
Me the 'proud' father
Perhaps I can do this, but it will be pencil black and white only.
There is not a lot of food as you would think, but buffet is fresh and neat.
This is basically what I was interested at.
I was actually after that glass of Sapporo draft beer, haha ...
Young Young ordered his special noodle and tempura.
Sapporo draft beer poster
A more pleasing poster of Sapporo draft beer
at Osaka Seafood Buffet in Brea, CA (below)
Picture of Canon Point and Shoot 9-5-2013
Osaka Seafood Buffet
(Corner of State College and Birch)
Picture of Canon Point and Shoot 9-5-2013
Front entrance
Picture of Canon Point and Shoot 9-5-2013















No comments:
Post a Comment