Monday, March 4, 2013

His Voice

 facebook
 Shean                                               March 3, 2013 1:41 a.m.     
God is real.               
Jane Chen                                        March 2, 2013 4:14 p.m.
“Why do I still live? Please let me know your will.” I asked the Lord Jesus in bewilderment, assuming that He might assign me some tasks. Instead, these words came to my mind, “You live, to enjoy my love.” I recognized that voice. My Lord’s whisper! Right away I understood the meaning of that verse: He will see and be satisfied because of his suffering.(Isaiah 53:11). I was humbled and speechless.
 
Jane Chen                                        Feb. 28, 2013 4:03 p.m.
Today, read again and ponder long and deeply over Isaiah 53:1-10.
Meditate on those terms: no form and comeliness, being despised and rejected, afflicted and oppressed, stricken and smitten, wounded and bruised, slighted and slaughtered, a man of sorrows and grieves…
Without divine revelation, would anyone, by human nature, recognize such a Savior and follow such a Master of life? For Jesus said,“The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.”

No comments:

Post a Comment